sp for Habari
Work on/with the
Habari blogging software includes
the sp theme.
- 2011-04-01 Sp 14th Edition. For use with Habari's new 0.7 release. Sp v6 is discontinued.
- 2011-02-24 Updated v12 zip for Habari 0.7 Release Candidate.
- 2010-05-18 12th Edition. Reduced sidebar, support Habari areas/blocks.
- 2010-05-14 New v11 snapshot for Habari 0.7.x. Belarusian l10n from Marcis G.
- 2009-12-07 11th Edition. Rounded corners, cleaner layout.
- 2009-11-22 Sp source goes to Google code.
- 2009-11-22 9th Edition, Blueprint CSS over Gesso.
- 2009-11-21 Themo theme demonstrator closed.
- 2009-10-18 8th Edition, styled buttons, CSS tune up.
- 2009-08-19 7th Edition, for 0.7.x, using FormUI for comments.
- 2009-04-18 New v6 snapshot for Habari 0.6.x.
- 2009-01-09 6th Edition.
- 2008-11-18 Initial Sp git commit.
Random Features in no particular order
- Valid HTML 5 (sp ≥ v8) or HTML 4.01 Strict (sp v6)
- Microformats support: Entries are hAtom microformatted, including ISO published date, author hCard
<title> elements, using the Pagename - Sitename convention
- Titles for tag, date, and other multiple-entry collections
- Sensible styling, courtesy of the Boilerplate CSS base (e.g., tables, all kinds of lists, nary an element unstyled)
- Simple CSS for print media type, and your readers' printers
- Ready for localization: Latest sources include a complete Belarusian translation and an in-need of review partial French translation.
- Only one image, 256 bytes (the header shadow gradient)
- For Habari version 0.7
- sp14-20110401.zip (v14, zipped up from hg revision: 78cebdfeb8c9) - sha1:6f55dd5a551b311ba00066e6cbcfdcbb4e109ad4
- For the adventurous
- If you're running Habari from svn trunk, you may enjoy sp's mercurial
hg clone http://sp-theme.googlecode.com/hg/ sp
- Deprecated Sp 6th edition, for Habari 0.6.x
- sp6.tgz (v6, from git(1) tip 2009-04-18T04:10) - sha1:cd4cf177ee155773a7ffccb9e13073fad5126911
Sp at Google Code
Credits & License
The visual design of sp is inspired by Jeffrey Allen Hardy's
Scribbish "theme for stuff"
Portions of sp source code were originally derived from the
Mzingi theme by the Habari Community
Base CSS is provided by the CSS Boilerplate
framework by Nathan Borror
Code derived from Simplish,
Sp new material Copyright © 2009-2011
Utopian.net. All rights reserved. Sp is released
with NO WARRANTY under the terms of the
Apache License, version 2.0.
See the NOTICE and LICENSE* files in the distribution for details.